I want to give you the information that I have given every student that walks into art. My expectations for them goes as follows:
- Walk into art ready to learn and ready to be creative
- Listen to directions and follow the instructions to make the most out of your project
- Be kind (to each other, to me, to the art supplies)
- Talk quietly while you work
- Always, always try your hardest! (There are no mistakes when it comes to creating)
I enjoy every day and every class! Teaching kindergarten through 5th grade allows for a lot of fun and new projects every year! I will do my best to make sure every project finds its way home to you as quickly as possible. Our little artists leave here so proud of what they accomplish and I love seeing them show off those fabulous paintings, collages, drawings and prints!